Friday, June 1, 2007

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

On Thursday night we had our annual Ice Cream Club for WyldLife. This is the craziest club of the year. We meet up at Lemon Heights Park in Tustin/Santa Ana and play a ton of games involving ice cream. Kids are told to dress in grubby clothes, because by the end of the night they will be smothered in ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and bananas. It is a fun night and the kids love it!

Me and my boys!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

WyldLife Leaders!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As I was looking back at pictures from last night, I started thinking "Wow! WyldLife has the coolest ideas. I wish the Jr. High group at Calvary would do exciting stuff like that." Then I realized "Wait a minute...I am the Jr. High Pastor and I should be planning cool things like that!" I have decided that I can learn a lot from my relationship with WyldLife. Never stop learning.

4 comments:

Eric Wakeling said...

I liked seeing the Calvary summer calendars in your hand.

We can do cool stuff too!! Spam Nite! Jello Night! Break stuff Night!

Josh said...

I passed out a bunch of high school and jr. high calendars. It was good. Ya...WyldLife inspires me to expand my horizons.

Brooke said...

Josh, I'm SO excited that our #3 kid (Matt) is coming up soon... he will be in 6th grade next year- Tom & I are really excited that he will be part of such a great group!!! :oD

Anonymous said...

Good words.