Monday, June 4, 2007

My Roommates...

Well...The time has come for me to introduce you to my roommates...David and Luke.

DAVID is a unique guy. I have known this kid for about a year and a half. We met through Wyldlife at Santiago Middle School. David is a good roommate...he is clean, organized, and curtious. He has a shrine to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in his closet (I don't get it). He sometimes thinks he is "all that" and a Brad Pitt look-alike. He is currently single, but has a crush on Amanda Bynes (Good Luck with that buddy). David and I are both youth pastors...It is nice to live with someone who understands me. For the most part David and I get along, although we have our occassional tiffs.
Fun Fact: Did you know that if you take the vowels out of DAVID's name it becomes DVD.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LUKE is not only my roommate, but also my younger brother. Luke is one of the funniest and coolest guys I know. He is one of those guys who listens to underground music and goes to shows (I am lucky he even aknowledges me). His buddies call him Rolland (I have no idea why). Luke and I have had our ups and downs as kids, but now we are mature adults and work out our issues with guns and knives. Luke is single, but is looking for a rich and beautiful girl who knows her place. Luke works for KFI radio and takes the train to Burbank several times a week. Keep your eyes on Luke, because one day his name will be in lights.
Fun Fact: My family and I used to pretend that Luke was a dog named Rover...ruff ruff.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Those are the boys. Come by and hang out sometime!

3 comments:

Caroline G said...

These two boys are amazing. You too Josh!! You inspired me to write a new blog...so props to you! I enjoyed reading all about Luke and David.

Laura Marie said...

FUN Post! It makes me want to hang out with you and your roommates. I know I've been totally blessed all through college and now this year to have pretty much the most amazing roommates a girl could ask for. What a gift from the Lord to get to live with such cool people!

Mangier said...

Guess whos jumpin on the blog banwagon? ME!!!