Friday, June 29, 2007

Drowning

Do you ever feel like you are drowning? Not literal drowning, but as a metaphor.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now that summer is here, I am getting swamped with jr. high events and all the issues that go with them. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who feels the weight of the issues that go on within the ministry. Parents complaining, students getting into trouble, problems with logistics and administration stuff, and the list goes on. The best way to illustrate the way I feel is the image above.

I am not depressed or anything, but a bit overwhelmed.

5 comments:

Caroline G said...

like today!!! lol
:( sorry Josh that you have to deal with all of this. my life i feel like now is not half as bad.

Victor Estrada said...

Every summer it gets like this and the funny thing is that we think it'll end when the fall comes around... YEAH RIGHT!!!

I feel ya man. Thanks for being willing to be in that position cause not many can handle it.

a d a m said...

I couldn't do the work you do. You're awesome. Look at how much fun those junior high kids have with you, you're a huge influence on them. Heck, you're MY role model. =) ttyl.

Monique said...

hi josh!
i know a blast from the past. how are you? i think about you often and am so glad i found your blog. mine is www.cadwellfamily.blogspot.com
i would LOVE to get together with you very soon!!! my email is peachme19@yahoo.com
love,
mo

Jimmy said...

Hang in there Josh! Summer is almost over. If you want to see some pics of my summer, check out my blog. See you in 10 days!