Monday, June 4, 2007

They call me JCORNDAWG

They call me JCORNDAWG. I know you are all dying to know, "What does Jcorndawg mean and why does Josh go by that?" Allow me to shed some light on the matter.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It all started back in high school...late 90's. I was searching for for the perfect screenname and email. I sought out the counsel of some of my close friends. They said that I am a "dawg" (in a cool gansta way), and since I am blond they added in the "corn." I liked the name, so I tried to plug it in as my new AOL name. But sadly, no luck, it was already taken. So...I tried a "J" in front of it (because my name is Josh). And that is how the all magic happened...I became "Jcorndawg." Now many years later, I am still the JCORNDAWG.
The End

1 comment:

Caroline G said...

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING....great background story. Now i officially know what jcorndawg means.