Thursday, June 21, 2007

Potential Birthday Party Themes...

Ok...I know my birthday is not till November 18th, which is like 5 months away, but I am starting to think of themes for my next birthday bash. (I will be turning 28 by the way...Ahhh!)
Last year my party theme was "A Tacky Birthday." It was really fun, especially since everyone dressed up. We played pin the tail on the donkey, we decorated with toilet paper, and we served Twinkies as the cake...It was awesome!

This year I am considering a few birthday party themes...

Option #1: "A Preppy Birthday"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Option #2: "A Gangsta Birthday"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What's your vote? Do you have another suggestion for me?

14 comments:

Victor Estrada said...

i vote for preppy... I'm already gangsa enough.

Caroline G said...

I gunna have to go with preppy!

Luke Pimpson said...

Preppy. And we should host it at our parents house.

Josh said...

I am thinking about using the Balboa house...using the dock and stuff like that.

Laura Marie said...

Just to be different, I'll vote for gangsta.

And heck yes to a Pride and Prejudice movie night...although if it is the long version we might want to make it a late afternoon-lasting until late night movie :) I'll bring the scones.

kara! said...

I vote for a pride and prejudice birthday party!!!!! that's like the most amazing book and movie ever.

anyways-I really vote for preppy.

Josh said...

Haha...That is a great idea Kara! Maybe I will use the Pride and Redjudice idea for Birthday Theme 2008!

Abby Harris said...

I cant believe everyone is voting preppy... Hello..? do you people know Josh at all!?!?! Its gotta be Gangsta for sure!! Plus Josh we are all hoping that you grow out of this phase soon anyway... so you might as well use the theme while you can!!

Melissa Brosch said...

Josh, I vote no theme. Last time I dressed up for your birthday I got called a lesbian...3 times.

Josh said...

Haha...you make me laugh Melissa. Don't be a party pooper!

Jimmy said...

I vote for preppy, but I think the theme should be Transformers! I guess the costumes might be a bit too expensive...

Becky said...

I'm going to vote for gangsta! Everybody loves a homie!

David Gantenbein said...

definitely preppy. i have my outfit already planned.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...80's

...or Celeb birthday. That'd be fun.

...or ooooh! A kid's party theme. Hats and blow thingies (what are those things called anyway - Do they even have a name?) and cake and ice cream and party favor bags.