Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Friend Melissa

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about someone very special to me...My friend Melissa.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
To put it simply...She is one of a kind. Melissa and I have been working together in the Jr. High Ministry at Calvary Church for the last four years. We are the Jr. High power team...I affectionately call us The Dynamic Duo. Sometimes we act more like an old married couple, bickering with each other and finishing each other's sentences. (It takes awhile to make a connection like that.) Melissa has taught me so much about ministry and even more about myself. She has encouraged me to be more confident in myself. She has become one of my best friends and I am so thankful for her.
You need to get to know this girl...She is PHAT!

3 comments:

Caroline G said...

that was kind of like a "feel good" movie...I got a little teary eyed im not gunna lie.

Melissa Brosch said...

Why are you always calling me fat??? J/k. I love you buddy!!!! Thanks for encouraging me while I am in my "lame duck" phase.

Josh said...

You are great! I am sorry for calling you a "lame duck." I didn't realize that it bothered you. Now I am lame!