Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WyldLife

I love WyldLife! In case you are unfamiliar with this amazing ministry...allow me to enlighten you. YoungLife is a para-church organization that ministers to youth around the world. Their philosophy is simple...Loving kids, one at a time. I love that! That is why I started doing ministry in the first place...Loving kids to Jesus. I am so excited that my church is beginning a partnership with this organization. As WyldLife and YoungLife leaders build relationships with kids, their desire is to see them get plugged into a local church.
I have been volunteering at WyldLife for Hewes and Santiago Middle Schools for about 4 years. I love the connections I have made through WyldLife.
This is one of my buddies from Hewes...Joey.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is another Joey. I pick him up and take him home from WyldLife every Thursday night. God has been doing amazing things in his heart and I am so excited that he has a desire to follow Jesus.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is a group of WyldLife kids and leaders. Kara, the girl on the right with dark hair, is the leader of the Hewes club. She does an AWESOME job!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well...To conclude. I love what God is doing through YoungLife and I encourage you to get involved and support this ministry!

No comments: