Thursday, May 24, 2007

"I'm not cool enough"

So Blogging seems to be the "cool" thing to do right now...especially in the Student Ministries Department at Calvary Church. And me...always trying to be a cutting edge/hipe youth pastor...want to try the next "cool" thing. I can see why people like Eric, Matt, Victor and Melissa have blogs...they have a lot to say. It is almost hard to shut them up...just kidding. I honestly don't think I have that much to say or write about. As the dorky, but loveable Asian kid from School of Rock would say...."I'm not cool enough." My post are going to end up being about Starbucks and videos like this,
Berries and Cream

Add to My Profile More Videos
I am not sure I have important things to write about. The truth is...I may be a lost cause for blogging.
But YOU can help me! Please send me ideas and suggestions for blog topics. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas.

4 comments:

Eric Wakeling said...

I would love it if your blog was mostly just fun stuff. We do talk a lot. I want myself to shut up sometimes too. Keep blogging!!

Brooke said...

Nice video... I hadn't seen that commercial. :o)
It would be cool if you just blogged about the random thoughts in your head... you know? Or sometimes I'll blog about scriptures that are kicking me in the pants or just life. I'm a photo-nut so I post a LOT of them. It's fun! You just might like it...

Victor Estrada said...

Blog about how awesome worship is at Calvary Church!!! Especially in College and Elevation. =) hehe

Just blog about whatever is on your heart, Whatever is funny to you, anything really. It's your blog... so you can do anything you want.

www.thewonderfulnoise.com

tam said...

It's another place just to hang out. Kind of like the 2007 version of sitting on the front porch together at the end of the day... only we're all in our houses, alone, in front of our computers... weird.