Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cell Phone

Ok...Here is the deal. People make fun of me and my cell phone use for two reasons.

#1 People think I answer my phone with a question, "Heelllloo??" They (mostly Eric) say I act like I have never answered a phone before. Like I am saying "What is this strange device ringing from my pocket? Is someone on the other line? Heelllloo??"

#2 People also think I talk on the phone way too loud. They (mostly David) say I almost shout on the phone. I just want to make sure that I am heard. People tend to ignore me unless I speak up.

By the way...This is a picture of my beautiful phone. I really only chose it because it is green...I think it suits my personality.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You know that you love it and that you are jealous of my phone!

2 comments:

Luke Pimpson said...

josh josh josh...

Caroline G said...

this made me laugh and it made me sad too. lol. when you said that you are ignored unless you speak loud....tear! i hope you dont feel like that again