Thursday, May 31, 2007

The New Faces of Jr. High

Well...There is a lot of transition happening within the Student Ministries Department at Calvary. Melissa is moving over to high school ministry, leaving a huge gap in my ministry. I must say that I struggle with change...sometimes I loathe it. BUT I am so excited about the opportunity to work with my new Jr. High Associate...Nikki Smalley! We are the new faces of Jr. High and we are ready to kick-off the summer and enjoy a bright future together. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please keep us and our ministry in prayer!

2 comments:

Caroline G said...

You both are amazing and will do awesome work in the ministry. You both are in my prayers.

PS: you and nikki have the same color eyes....crazzzy!

Melissa Brosch said...

Cute...It feels so awesome to be LEFT OUT!!!! Why do you hate me so bad?