Saturday, March 8, 2008

Keep Breathing

Life is tough. Sometimes I feel like the song by Ingrid Michaelson "Keep Breathing." Basically all she does is keep repeating the same phrase over and over, but I still like it.
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing.

I can relate to this song. Sometimes life is too complicated and overwhelming, so all I can do is focus on my breathing. At the time, it seems to be the only thing I can handle. Do you ever feel like that?
Photobucket
Anyway, I am really into her music right now and I recommend you sample it. Her songs are pretty simple, yet relaxing and sometimes thought-provoking. I have four of her songs on my ipod (Keep Breathing, Breakable, The Way I am, Corner of Your Heart)...I like each of them.

No comments: